Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 3 of Tracy Anderson

Good morning!!  I am feeling great today.  Not sure if it is because I am eating better, working out, or that baby E actually slept in her crib for about half the night last night.  It is probably a combination of everything that I just mentioned.

I have to admit, I really like having a menu plan to look at, even if I don't follow 100%, it gives me a base to look at and edit or add as I go along.  I do plan to follow the plan verbatim as soon as I quit nursing because I want to see drastic results when the day comes!  I truly feel like this menu plan is doable.  The food so far has been very good, with my small tweeks, but I think they will be just as filling and delicious without my tweeks.

I did update yesterday's dinner...so check it out (I even added a picture!). I will definitely be taking pictures of everything.  Like I have mentioned before, I love to cook, and I also love to make it look as pretty as I can.  So hopefully the pictures will help.  The 30 day Method book doesn't come with any pictures so it will give you some idea of what it might look like, and also give me an archive to go back and see.

So I weighed myself yesterday and I am at 186, which I know is not good but it is still not my heaviest and is still about 8 pounds less than what I weighed at the beginning of my pregnancy with Eleanor (my 2nd).  So I will take it...less to lose, right!

Now on to the food (and yes I have a picture of breakfast!!)

Breakfast: Red Leaf roll up: 2 pieces of red leaf lettuce, chicken pieces (leftover from last night), avocado slices, tomoato slices (from canned whole peeled tomatoes (leftover from minestrone), basil (dried)



Snack: Egg sandwich

Lunch: leftover minestone soup (I must have made a ton of this because this is the 3rd time I have eaten it)

Snack: Kix cereal with some granola added to it.  This of course is not in the TA book at all but I was starving when I got home from work and didn't want to munch the whole time til dinner, so I opted for something quick and filling.

Dinner: Also not on the TA list, but John brought home steaks and wanted to grill out, so I made some roasted mushrooms (in the TA book) and some roasted potatoes, also steamed some green beans!  Yummy!

Have a great Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment