Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Repeat for 2nd day

I refuse to give up, so I am just eating left overs from yesterday.  I know that each day will pose some kind of challenge or obstacle (why did it just take me 3 tries to get that word spelled right, lol!) that I will have to face and move on.  I will be flexible to this plan until one day everything will fall into place. (or out of place, like my stomach pooch)

Last night was a tough night.  Everyone in the house is sick.  Luckily I am just a little stuffed up.  But I was up all night with Eleanor, and my son woke up coughing and wanting to sleep with us.  So I will be working out as soon as I get home and breastfeed E.  I will be doing the TA Cardio I workout, which I am sure my son will want to do with me since he loves to dance around the house also.  This is a good thing.

Goal for tonight:
Workout with cardio- at least 20 mins
Weigh in and measure
Take pictures...eek! (still trying to decide if I should post them or just save them and take a picture at the beginning of every month) 

Breakfast: Egg Sandwich:  This will be my staple breakfast, cause it is fast, nutritious, and filling

Snack: Strawberry Mint Salad

Lunch: Minestrone Soup (grabbed a peanut butter rice krispie treat at daycare!)


Snack: Apple

Dinner: Chicken with veggies and wilted Kale:



I think I need to start taking pictures of all the cooking and food plated up because it all looks so pretty with all the healthy vibrant colors. What do you think?  Want to see some pictures?

Hope you all have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment