Monday, March 5, 2012

First Day with Tracy

I started this morning off with the Tracy Anderson Post-Pregnancy DVD, and worked it for about 20 minutes.  I will be adding 5-10 minutes everyday to the routine, so I will be getting up earlier to finish the whole 40 minutes.  I love her ab routines, I can really feel them the next day in the exact spots that I know I WANT to be feeling them.

Today's nutrition:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich; egg, whole wheat bread, mozzarella, parmesan cheese

Snack: Strawberry mint salad: strawberries, mint, agave nectar

Lunch: pork tenderloin rollup: flatbread, hummus, mozzarella, arugula, pork tenderloin

Snack: tomato minestrone

Dinner: Cod with roasted asparagus, couple pieces of sweet potato, half of a biscuit with tsp of jelly

Mindless eating: ate 2 oatmeal cookies while getting some for my son, and while making rice krispie treats I ate 3 marshmallows!  I need all the sugar OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!  I am in such a routine and probably addicted to sugar right now that I just pop things in my mouth without realizing it til after I have swallowed it.  And honestly I pop things in my mouth knowing that they are wrong for me but think...oh one little bite isn't going to hurt.  But it does! All eating sugar does is make me crave it more.  I need to stop this cycle right now.

With the meals I prepared yesterday I have leftovers so I will just be redoing most of day 1 on day 2.  That is actually a good thing cause it will stretch out my $$ a bit more since I am spending more on groceries.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment