Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Goal- cause we always need something to be working toward, right?

I have started tracking everything on sparkpeople.com for two reasons.  One is to hold myself accountable for EVERYTHING I put into my mouth during the day or night. Two is so that I can modify it since I need extra calories for me to keep up with breastfeeding.  I have found a great Tracy Anderson message board on there that just has a few women on it, which I like cause I think it will provide great motivation for everyone included.  One of the ladies has an awesome goal/reward list on her spark page that got me thinking.

I need a reward for myself for reaching my goal.

A BIG REWARD!!

So I have thought about it and came up with this...

Isn't it beautiful!

This is the beach at Amansala Beach Resort.  They hold Binkini Boot-camps throughout the year and I have been wanting to go there for years!!  So, I plan to do this for myself.  I am setting up a bank account to make this happen.  I am going to print this off and put it on my fridge so that every time I go in the kitchen I will see it.  You don't get to this beach by eating cookies or fast food!  I will get to this beach with all the hard work I will do and accomplish!

Now to leave work and stay motivated when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment